Friday, December 11, 2009

Jossilyn Sneak Peak

My mother-in-law is in town visiting this week which just happened to fall during a scheduled OB visit. At the end of the visit, I ever so sweetly asked my OB if there was any medical reason she could think of why I might need a sonogram. I expected a no. Instead, she just smiled and, without missing a beat, she replied, "Of course! Grandma is here!" And with that, I got a 10+ minute, unscheduled sonogram for absolutely no reason at all, other than to admire my beautiful baby GIRL. Yes, I have no verified and re-verified that Joss is indeed a GIRL. No doubt about it. =) I am happy to report that she is perfect in every way! She has James' nose and feet, my forehead, and she was sleeping with her arms up over her head just like her Nonnie, Mommy, and brothers do! So precious!!!!!

Here is her profile with her Daddy's nose…


I turned this one on its side because I think that makes it a tad easier to make out her face. If you look carefully, you will see her right eye with her right arm and hand waving at the camera right next to her eye, her nose, mouth, cheek, chin and tummy. This picture is so clear I just wanted to pick her up and snuggle her!!!!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, if you are a bit conservative, you might want to look away for this next one. The image is so clear that I doubt Walmart would permit me to print it. There is no doubt about the fact that this baby is a GIRL. She's pretty much sitting on the camera. I'll apologize to her for this later, after her therapy.



1 comment:

Bev Wilson said...

She's beautiful and I can't wait to hold her...but I feel a bit like Rachel on Friends (Cue tears)--"I can't see it!" Love, Nonnie