Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bye-Bye Jellybeans!

Well, I feel the time has come to say good-bye to our beloved Baby Jellybeans website. With more and more people using blogging websites, it is much simpler to link to and view a blog format then my current family website. I would also like to eliminate the monthly fee. During the transition, I will be posting my journal entries to both places, and for now, you can still view our old site here.

With two kids in school, occasional freelance jobs, school board commitments, and other obligations, my time is limited. I am hopeful that this simpler format will enable me to update the blog more frequently and efficiently. I think the blog format is easier for you to check and read quickly instead of having to navigate different pages. I'm going to miss my Jellybeans website, but there is a season for everything, and I guess my schedule needed a sugar fix. Time ate my jellybean!

Anyway, please bookmark this new site and enjoy reading up on us here! Feel free to link us to your page and I will link you to mine... as soon as I figure Blogger out!!! I am in thre process of getting a cool look designed. Hope to debut that in a week or so, so stay tuned. I will also post all the updates about our move here.

Love,
The Stevensons

No comments: