Sunday, March 1, 2009

All My Bags Are Packed...

Tonight is our last night in this house! Can you believe it? We have lived in this house for three years – since Matthew was five months old. (He's 3 1/2 now!) I'm not sorry to say goodbye to it. It was only a rental, after all. However, I do feel blessed that we were able to live in the same rental house for the last three years. It gave the boys normalcy and a sense of security. We have made many good memories here, but honestly, I am so incredibly anxious to move on to the next phase.

My computer will be down for about the next two weeks, so I will be unable to update this blog. However, I can still receive email on my iPhone and my cell number is not changing. I will post our new (temporary) address on my facebook page as soon I can, but for now, email and my cell are the best way to reach us.

I want to end this post on a super happy note. My dear friend out here, Melissa, gave birth to her first child last Thursday, and I got to be there for every second! It was wonderful and Haley is a beautiful, healthy, happy baby. Melissa and Jeremy are very excited and I am so blessed to have been invited to take part in such a special moment in their lives. Here are a few pictures... welcome to the world, Haley Lynn Horst!!!

I was exhausted in the next picture... I'd been up all night!!! =)

This is Melissa, Jeremy's Mom, Barbara, little Haley, and Jeremy.

1 comment:

Julie and Brian said...

In TWO months, you get to see another birth. But you won't be up all night, so I expect picture-perfection!

Okay, so I just realized the word verification is "press." What the heck? I thought it was supposed to be a random assortment of letters and numbers. What's the point of word verification if a 12 yr-old hacker can figure it out.