Monday, February 15, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow…

It's here! Tomorrow is the BIG day! I am so excited and anxious at the same time. I'm not really nervous about the C-section. My last experience was a very positive one. I'm just nervous about all the change and adjustments, and worrying over what if something happens to me... yada yada yada. But I know I'm in very good hands and lots of people will be praying for me and little Jossilyn (whom I think will not be that little).

The section was moved up to 10:30am CST, and I have to be at the hospital at 9 am. I will Facebook a picture as soon as I get out of the OR. I can't wait to share my little GIRL'S face with all of you!! I won't be able to blog until I get home from the hospital, so until then, look for pics on FB.

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics. I know everything will go well tomorrow. Enjoy your little princess!

~Jenn