Monday, June 8, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up…

…the furry kind, that is. Baby Scooby is now 11 weeks old and growing with a vengeance. It seems he gets bigger every night. This is not always a good thing, as his puppy habits are not improving as quickly as he is aging. It seems I bought out PetCo in an attempt fill my home with enough rawhides to keep his razor sharp teeth of death off my bannister and new furniture. So far, the furniture has survived, but the bottom step on my bannister has not fared as well. Luckily for Scooby, he is soooooooooo darn cute that I find it extremely difficult to punnish him. (Don't worry, I eventually find the strength.)

We filled out his AKC pedigree papers and in doing so, realized that "Scooby" is not all that impressive of a pedigree name. Considering that Scooby was sired by "Duke of Arlington" and "Hello Dolly Madison", who wants a puppy sired by Scooby Doo? (Yes, we hope to breed him.) We discussed it for days, and came up with the best we could do. Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby announce the newly minted "Sir Scooby of Sugar Land". Any better? Here are some recent pics of Sir Scooby…






Did I mention Scooby is very curious? Here he is getting acquainted with my camera lens.

No comments: