Monday, June 8, 2009

We're Ready for Company!

Finally! Our house is in somewhat less chaotic order now. If you know me well, then you know I am slightly OCD. Just slightly, mind you. Or maybe I'm slightly neurotic. The jury is still out. Either way, when I decide to put my house in order, I don't stop – I don't even breathe – until it's done. There are still a lot of things we need to do. I have a lengthy list of odds and ends I need here and there, and we have big ticket items, too, such as remodeling the kitchen and replacing the hideous venetian blinds. But for now, the house is in working order and ready for company! I can hardly believe that most of the summer is already booked with visits from friends and family, but we still have some openings, so you better call me soon! We're the cheapest bed and breakfast this side of the Brazos River, I promise!

Here are a few pictures of the house as it's shaping up. Keep in mind that not a single room in the house is completely done. (Are they ever?) And I still have a lot of work to do on the boys' rooms. But these pics will (hopefully) satisfy your insatiable curiosity. =)

The Family Room:



Formal Living Room/Conservatory:

Formal Dining Room:

Master Bedroom:



Play Room:
Matt's Room:



John's Room:


Guest Room:


Game Room:


No comments: